Here’s how I did with my intentions for 2017:
January Wellness Weekend Weekend away with the kids Anniversary weekend away Family vacation
Read 30 books.(36/30) Read 2 “self-help” books or books about fostering creativity.(3/2)
Daily Q&A Post in my blog at least 5 times a month or 60 blog posts. I have neglected my blog for quite a bit of time and I would like to get into posting a little more regularly.(60/60) Work through the Right to Write.(43 chapters) (43/43) 500 Writing Prompts – 3 writing prompts a month(36 total) (36/36) Work through Writing Better Lyrics.(2 chapters per month, 24 total) (24/24)
Practice and complete a daily devotional.
Create one new Singalong packet for my Singalongs (for work). (1/1)
- Learn at least 3 new Classical pieces on the piano. (2/3)
- Work on learning at least 3 of the modes. (1/3)
- Listen to 10 classical music pieces. (3/10)
- Earn at least 20 CMTE’s (continuing education). (19/20)
Home and Organization:
Complete Bonus Room Transformation.
- Fix the other part of the deck and stain it.
- Wash windows and glass doors in the house.
Go through and re-organize the pantry.
Inflatable Fun Factory CMoe Game Night Movie Night Gatti Town or Chuck E. Cheese
- Make a home video with the kids.
- Paint with the kids.
- Provide at least 3 meals at the Ronald McDonald house. (2/3)
- Volunteer at the soup kitchen at least once.
Run the 10-mile River Race in May. Complete at least 5 fitness challenges. Doing these kinds of challenges helps me to keep carving out time to do something physical and it gives me a chance to focus on some areas that I feel like I need to work on.(5/5)
- Drink at least 64 ounces of water on most days. I need to get back into the habit of drinking more water.
Do something active at least 3 times a week.
- Eat at 8 new restaurants on our list of places to try. (6/8)
- I plan to cook at least 10 international meals this year. (4/10)
- Take at least one day to “retreat” and work on my writing, music, etc.
Do something nice for myself at least 20 times.(6/20)
Not too shabby, considering how busy things were this past year! I’m actually pretty excited to start my 2018 intentions.