Books I’ve Read Since Last Christmas
Last Christmas, I got a lot of books as gifts. When I was younger (and had more time), I did a LOT of reading. I started reading really young; I actually read Pet Cemetary by Stephen King when I was in the second grade. That book was followed by Carrie, another Stephen King novel. If my parents had known what I was reading, they would have flipped!
Anyway, I’ve missed reading, so I decided to start writing down the books I read every year so that I can motivate myself to keep reading. I know that’s probably wierd, but oh well…These are the books I have read since last Christmas (so mostly in 2008). That last two are obviously from my grad school classes, but I did read them cover to cover, which I had never done until this fall.
1. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
2. Barefoot by Elin Hildebrand
3. Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris
4. Family Tree by Barbara Delinsky
5. One True Thing by Anne Quindlen
6. The Life Room by Jill Bialosky
7. Babes in Captivity by Pamela Redmond Satran
8. I Did (But I Wouldn’t Now) by Cara Lockwood
9. The Opposite of Love by Julie Buxbaum
10. Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult
11. The Last Summer (of You & Me ) by Ann Brashares
12. The Skilled Helper by Gerald Egan
13. Current Psychotherapies by Raymond Corsini