June into July
Somehow this never got posted….
Anyway, here it is…just a month late!
- Anniversary weekend away
Family vacation- We had a great time in Greece. I will be posting more about our vacation.
- Read 30 books. (16/30)
- Read 2 “self-help” books or books about fostering creativity. (1/2)
- Daily Q&A – Still keeping up with this!
- Post in my blog at least 5 times a month or 60 blog posts. (30/60)
- Work through the Right to Write. (43 chapters) (23/43)
- 500 Writing Prompts – 3 writing prompts a month (36 total) (18/36)
- Work through Writing Better Lyrics. (2 chapters per month, 24 total) (11/24)
- Practice and complete a daily devotional. I am almost caught up from being gone.
- Learn at least 3 new Classical pieces on the piano. (0/3)
- Work on learning at least 3 of the modes. (1/3)
- Listen to 10 classical music pieces. (2/10)
- Earn at least 20 CMTE’s (continuing education). (12/20)
Home and Organization:
- Fix the other part of the deck and stain it. – The deck is pretty much finished and just needs to be painted.
- Wash windows and glass doors in the house.
- Game Night
- Make a home video with the kids.
- Paint with the kids.
- Provide at least 3 meals at the Ronald McDonald house. (1/3)
- Volunteer at the soup kitchen at least once.
- Drink at least 64 ounces of water on most days. - I am slowly getting back into this.
- Do something active at least 3 times a week. – I have been keeping up with this so far.
- Eat at 8 new restaurants on our list of places to try. (4/8)
- I plan to cook at least 10 international meals this year. (2/10) - We made a British breakfast but I would also like to do a traditional British meal once we get back from Greece.
- Take at least one day to “retreat” and work on my writing, music, etc. - I really wanted to do this in May but it just didn’t work out. I’m hoping to do it sometime in the fall.
- Do something nice for myself at least 20 times. (2/20)
Besides our trip, we also celebrated Anya’s 7th birthday. I also spent a lot of time getting caught up with work from being gone.
What did you do in June?