March into April
January Wellness Weekend
- Weekend away with the kids – We are going camping for a weekend in April.
- Anniversary weekend away
- Family vacation – We will be going to Greece in June.
- Read 30 books. (9/30)
- Read 2 “self-help” books or books about fostering creativity. (1/2)
- Daily Q&A – Still keeping up with this!
- Post in my blog at least 5 times a month or 60 blog posts. (15/60)
- Work through the Right to Write. (43 chapters) (13/43)
- 500 Writing Prompts – 3 writing prompts a month (36 total) (9/36)
- Work through Writing Better Lyrics. (2 chapters per month, 24 total) (6/24)
- Practice and complete a daily devotional. I have been able to keep up so far!
- Create one new Singalong packet for my Singalongs (for work). (0/1) – I need to get to work on this. It is my next big work project.
- Learn at least 3 new Classical pieces on the piano. (0/3)
- Work on learning at least 3 of the modes. (1/3)
- Listen to 10 classical music pieces. I have a new book about listening to Beethoven’s piano music that I intend to use for this purpose. (2/10) – I started reading this book and I am starting to listen to some of Beethoven’s first concertos.
- Earn at least 20 CMTE’s (continuing education). (0/20) – I am finishing up a CMTE course right now that would give me 10 points, as well as supervising students that will eventually give me an additional 2 points.
Home and Organization:
- Complete Bonus Room Transformation. – Eric has decided to build a climbing wall, so he has ordered some parts he needs for that…should be interesting!
- Fix the other part of the deck and stain it. – We have bought the wood and are just waiting for a good weekend for Eric to start working on this.
- Wash windows and glass doors in the house.
Go through and re-organize the pantry.– Go through refrigerator. Go through freezers.
Inflatable Fun Factory
- Game Night
Movie Night– We watched Pete’s Dragon this past weekend and it was a really good movie. Gatti Town or Chuck E. Cheese
- Make a home video with the kids.
- Paint with the kids.
- Provide at least 3 meals at the Ronald McDonald house. (1/3)
- Volunteer at the soup kitchen at least once.
- Run the 10-mile River Race in May. – I am in the middle of training for this.
- Complete at least 5 fitness challenges. (2/5) – I had a really hard time making myself finish the 2nd one, but I did it. I am planning to start an upper body strength fitness challenge next.
- Drink at least 64 ounces of water on most days. – I really need to get back into doing this…I felt so much better when I was drinking more water!
- Do something active at least 3 times a week. – I have been keeping up with this so far, even the week I was sick.
- Eat at 8 new restaurants on our list of places to try. (1/8)
- I plan to cook at least 10 international meals this year. (1/10) – We have not been very good with this, so I need to find more motivation to do this.
- Take at least one day to “retreat” and work on my writing, music, etc. – I would really love to do this in May, but I’m still trying to figure out when in May.
- Do something nice for myself at least 20 times. (1/20)
I feel like March just went by so fast, and I couldn’t even tell you what all we did, though I know we did a lot. Anya attended a one-day Suzuki workshop, which she enjoyed. I have been booking lots of trips for people and have been working on music for two weddings, plus music for my brother’s wedding in July. It has definitely been busy!