Some Random Recommendations
Here’s some random thoughts for the day!
1. “Biting off more than you can chew to anyone…” Sorry! I just couldn’t resist. Never mind if you don’t get the reference;)
2. Giving your kids the opportunity to take some kind of music lessons at some point in their young lives. It will help them grow and become more disciplined, and it’s been shown in numerous studies that musicians are smart:) Stay tuned for a post about this in the near future! 3. Going somewhere you’ve never been before. Enjoy the adventure!
5. Painting every once in awhile. I went to a canvas painting party a couple of weeks ago, and it was so relaxing and freeing.
6. Spending five minutes just sitting and doing nothing. Sounds wonderful, doesn’t it?
7. Singing at the top of your lungs, just because you can!
8. Trying yoga. It really is a great workout and doesn’t have to be “new age-y” or “weird.”
9. Watching a movie in a language you don’t speak. It’s actually kind of fun trying to figure out what’s going on.
10. Making something you normally make from a box from scratch. It’s kind of fun to be able to say you made it from scratch;)
Ok! It’s your turn…what do you recommend?