Things To Look Forward To
As we go through the week of spring break with endless days of rain and dreariness, I find that I need to remind myself of all the things coming up in the next few months that I can look forward to.
- The kids’ birthdays – Felix will turn 5 next week and Anya will turn 8 right before we leave for Europe.
- Anya’s First Communion – How is she old enough for this?!
- Waverly – Eric and I get to investigate Waverly Hills with a group at the very end of May…we are super excited about that!
- Europe in June – I need to finish planning our trip but our international adventures are always a good time.
- Smashing Pumpkins Concert – We get to see the Smashing Pumpkins in July.
- Disney in September – So Disney is NOT the most magical place in the world for me, but I know I will enjoy watching the kids have a great time.
We are also hoping to get a camping weekend in sometime in May, but things are filling up fast, so we’ll see!
What are you looking forward to?