For those of you who know me, I am definitely a list person. I love to make lists and I feel more productive when I have a list. So I decided to make a list of things I’d planning to do on our Florida vacation. Here are some of my ideas:
1. Have my morning coffee on the balcony.
2. Watch the sunset on the beach.
3. Read a book while sunbathing on the beach.
4. Do yoga either on the beach or on the balcony of our condo.
5. Eat at a seafood restaurant.
6. Build a sand castle with Anya.
7. Go for a walk on the beach.
8. Enjoy at least one alcoholic beverage.
9. Look for seashells with Anya.
10. Have a picnic on the beach with the kids.
11. Help Anya bury Daddy in the sand.
Anything else I should add?
I also wanted to take this opportunity to let you know that it is possible my posts may not be as regular as you are used to. Instead of the regular posts I typically publish each week, I am hoping to post a picture of our adventures each day, depending on time and availability of the internet. But don’t worry, there are more posts already written and scheduled for the week we return, so be sure to check back!